The History Channel's programs have some very specific goals that come out clearly through the broadcasts:
1. To undermine faith in the written Word of God.
2. To argue for the moral superiority of eliminating Christianity, and even Judaism.
More goals will become manifest later, but right now it seems this is a pro-Islamic series.
In order to help Christians have a better grip on the Bible, Mr. Rosebrough broadcast Pr. Ernie Lassman's Adult Instruction Course on The Bible. Pr. Lassman is from Messiah Lutheran Church, Seattle, WA,--LC-MS.
November 20, 2013
Christianity 101 - The BibleClick Here to Download this episode
• Christianity 101 - The Bible by Rev. Ernie Lassman
And Mr. Rosebrough's review of the latest episode of the History Channel's program is in the second section of the following broadcast:
November 21, 2013
Allegations that Mark Driscoll Plagiarized Dr. Peter JonesClick Here to Download this episode
• Allegations by Janet Mefferd that Mark Driscoll Plagiarized Dr. Peter Jones
• The Ideological Agenda of Secrets of the Bible Revealed
• Sermon Review: Out of the Boat Pt 2 by Barry Clair of Tiffany Fellowship